- Girls: Who's shoes are those ?
- Quan: _____'s ...
- Girls: Why do you have those ?
- Quan: He left them ...
- Girls: So you're giving them away .. and they're not yours ..
- Quan: ... yes
- Woody Harrelson: I was on my bus, and on my bus I have a yoga swing. Jennifer comes on, and she goes, 'Hi, Woody, I'm J—is that a sex swing?' Her first sentence to me.
- Josh Hutcherson: When I got cast, she called me up for one of those five-minute 'Excited to work with you, blah, blah, blah' things. The conversation started with her saying, 'Think about a catheter going in – ouch!' and then turns into a 45-minute rant about zombies and the apocalypse.
- Zoë Kravitz: I'd met her a few times, and she was like, 'You should come over and we'll hang out.' So I go over to her apartment, and she opens the door in a towel. She's like, 'Come in, sorry, you're early, I was about to shower.' And she drops her towel and gets in the shower, and starts shaving her legs, totally naked. She was like, 'Are we here yet? Is this OK?' And I was like, 'I guess we're there!'
- Seventeen: You've said girls should embrace their curves. Why did you think it important to make that statement?
- Jennifer Lawrence: When I was playing Mystique in X-Men, I remember thinking, If I'm going to be naked in paint in front of the entire world, I'm going to look like a woman. I'm going to have curves and have boobs and have a butt. Because girls are going to look at that, and if I look like a scarecrow, they are going to think, Oh, that's normal. It's not normal. I'm just so sick of these young girls with diets. I remember when I was 13 and it was cool to pretend to have an eating disorder because there were rumors that Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie were anorexic. I thought it was crazy. I went home and told my mom, "Nobody's eating bread--I just had to finish everyone's burgers". I think it's really important for girls to have people to look up to and feel good about themselves.
Sleep, sushi, Dave and James Franco
… wait .. too bad thats all the time.
Im glad that Stina is my bro. And im glad that Stina works at Get Shaved. And im glad that she has funny co-workerz. And im glad she introduced me to them. LOL, i fucking need to go sleep.